I have dedicated the last 30 years of my life to learning from people who have mental health issues, the simple, safe, non-invasive ways that they get well, stay well and move forward in there lives, and then sharing what I have learned with others through keynote addresses, trainings and the development of books, curriculums and other resources. Now that I am retired, and that, as I intended, others are continuing to share what I have learned, I want to continue to learn from those of you who have mental health issues and those of you who support us, and to, when appropriate, share that information.
Writings by Mary Ellen Copeland
- WRAP 20th Anniversary Keynote Speech
- My Recovery Journey: Mary Ellen’s Reflections, Part I
- My Recovery Journey: Mary Ellen’s Reflections, Part II
- My Recovery Journey: Mary Ellen’s Reflections, Part III
- Remembering Kate – A Story of Hope
- Could it have been Different?
- Getting Well: The Seeds of WRAP and Recovery Books
- Power of WRAP
- The Greatest Gift
- Doctoral Thesis
- Living WRAP